1. To receive the refund you need to return the example tag to us within 21 days. We'll refund £20 to your card as soon as we receive it.
2. If you keep the example tag & chain for longer than 21 days, or if it goes missing in the post when you send it back to us, 10STERLING won't make a refund. For that reason we recommend you obtain a FREE "Certificate of Posting" from your local UK Post Office, which is available with the purchase of 1st class post by requesting it from a member of counter staff. This offers you compensation, in Royal Mail postage stamps, if the packet goes missing. We don't recommend returning it by Royal Mail "Signed For" as this service doesn't offer compensation for lost jewellery items so a Certificate of Posting is the best, and cheapest, way of making sure you're covered against loss by Royal Mail.
3. If the packet goes missing when sent back then you will need to claim from Royal Mail. 10STERLING can't compensate you or claim on your behalf.
4. The example tag must be returned in the same condition as you receive it. Please treat it with care. If it's badly scratched we may not be able to make the refund.
5. We regret that this product is NOT available to customers living outside the U.K.